Tuesday

Photography Final: Natural Landscapes



Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 4mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/3
TV: 1/1250 sec
Flash: None

I took this picture at the beginning of the trip in Sicily, and I think I had my camera in landscape mode. I was trying for a panorama when I took this picture, but since I didn't think it would turn out, I stopped and took this shot. I focused mainly on the composition instead of anything else.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 10mm
ISO: 220
AV: f/5.2
TV: 1/60 sec
Flash: None

Even though this is a macro shot, I zoomed in quite a bit to do this. I also had my aperture in the middle range, so the leaves would begin blurring off into the background.
  
Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 5mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/6
TV: 1/60 sec
Flash: None

I had my camera at a little bit of a higher aperture for this picture, but because it was cloudy, I didn't have it all the way up. However, I still set my ISO at 100 to keep the picture nice and sharp.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 4mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/3
TV: 1/125 sec
Flash: None

When I saw these leaves on the ground I knew right away that I had to take a picture of them. I set my camera into aperture mode and lowered it as far as it would go. I also put my camera into manual focus so that it would focus on the center of the leaves.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 44mm
ISO: 200
AV: f/8.3
TV: 1/500 sec
Flash: None

Because I wanted there to be a lot of contrast between lights and darks, and because I didn't want the lights to be blown out, I raised my shutter speed, raised my aperture, and had my ISO on the lower range. I like how the cloud was partially blocking the sun, so even he edge of the sun is in focus, and even the brightest part in the sky are easy to see.


Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 4mm
ISO: 200
AV: 1/8 sec
TV: f/8.3
Flash: None

I didn't have my tripod with my when I took this picture, so I did my best to hold everything steady. I raised the ISO a tiny bit to help, but because I wanted all the water to be in focus I made the aperture as high as possible.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 4mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/8.3
TV: 1/4 sec
Flash: None

I've always wanted to do silky water, so when I was in Norway and we crossed this bridge over a stream, I stopped to try and take pictures. First, I set my camera into manual mode, and because it way bright enough outside to blow everything out, I raised my aperture as high as possible, lowered my ISO, and to get the silky water lowered my shutter speed as much as possible without blowing everything out.

 
Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 16mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/4.6
TV: 1/1000 sec
Flash: None

This picture was taken near the beginning of the trip, and I think I had my camera in landscape mode. Most of what I was doing for this picture was focusing on the composition and the colors.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 24mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/4.8
TV: 1/250 sec
Flash: None

 I set this picture up in aperture mode to let in quite a bit of light, and I focused mostly on the composition. When I first saw the ponies I really wanted to include them in with the beautiful scenery, and I was so happy when I noticed these two off by themselves.   I also had my ISO at 100 so there would be as little grain as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment