Tuesday

Photography Final: International Travel

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 5mm
ISO:400
AV: f/3.1
TV: 1/30 sec
Flash: None

This picture was taken outside of the bus station while I was waiting for the bus to take me to the Fiumicino airport. I wanted to start my story here, and I kept my aperture low enough so I could keep the sign in focus but let the background fade away. Also, because it was still dark outside and I didn't have my tripod in reach, I raised my ISO to 400 to properly expose the picture.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 8mm
ISO:100
AV: f/7.8
TV: 1/100 sec
Flash: None

This picture was taking outside the Fiumicino airport, and I had my aperture set almost at the highest value to keep as much as possible in focus. I also had my ISO set at 100 so the picture would be clear.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 9mm
ISO:100
AV: f/8
TV: 1/50 sec
Flash: None

This picture was taken from the plane during sunset while I was flying over the Alps. I had my aperture almost as high as possible to keep everything in focus, and my ISO as low as possible to prevent grain.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 10mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/8.2
TV: 1/30 sec
Flash: None

Again, I had my camera in AV mode for this picture, and I kept the aperture as high as possible so everything would be in focus.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 4mm
ISO:100
AV: f/3.7
TV: 1/30 sec
Flash: None

This is the picture of the German airport on my way to Norway, and unlike most the other pictures in this set, I had my camera at a lower aperture to prevent blur. It was a little dim in the airport, so instead of changing to shutter mode I just opened my aperture up. I also changed the picture to black and white because all the colors detracted from the picture.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 4mm
ISO:100
AV:f/3
TV: 1/30 sec
Flash: None

This is a picture of my plane ticket, the snack I was eating while waiting for my plane, and the ticket. I wanted very little of the picture to be in full focus, so I lowered my depth of field to f/3.

No comments:

Post a Comment