Tuesday

Photography Final: Cultural Traditions and Events

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length:28mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/4.4
TV:1/50 sec
Flash: None

Since it was a cloudy day outside and I wanted to get sharp pictures of the horses I put my camera into TV mode to prevent as much motion blur as possible. I also lowered the ISO to 100 to keep the image sharp, and to try and prevent graininess.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length:160mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/5.5
TV:1/160 sec
Flash: None

I zoomed in a lot to get this picture, and it took several tries before I got the composition and sharpness the way I wanted. I had my camera in manual mode because I wanted to prevent motion blur and be able to control my depth of field. I also had my camera set at ISO 100 to keep the quality nice and sharp.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length:107mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/4.9
TV:1/60 sec
Flash: None

This picture is pretty much the same as above, and I kept the camera in manual mode to control the shutter and aperture (I wanted to prevent motion blur, yet have a more narrow depth of field), and I had my ISO set at 100 to save the quality as much as possible.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length: 40mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/4.6
TV:1/60 sec
Flash: None

This was one of the last pictures I took of the horses and for some reason I switched back to shutter priority. I don't really remember why, but maybe it's because the horses were moving more than they were before (or I was feeling lazy). I also kept the ISO at 100 for the same reason as the previous pictures.

Camera: Nikon Coolpix P510
Lens: N/A
Focal Length:40mm
ISO: 100
AV: f/4.6
TV: 1/50 sec
Flash: None

This one is also in Shutter priority mode with the ISO at 100 to save the quality. The horse was not moving too much and it was cloudy so I left the shutter speed at 1/50 of a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment